Rural Estate Management
H&H Land and Property act for a diverse range of clients throughout the North East of England, Cumbria, Durham and South Scotland. We do this acting for many well known estates, as well as major public and private institutions and Government agencies. This broad client base gives us a wealth of experience.
Experienced in dealing with land, estates and individual residential properties, we provide a professional and confidential service and will handle all aspects of your rural property management requirements, engaging the client in ongoing discussion throughout.
To achieve a professional service we operate on the basis of sound business management knowledge together with close teamwork with the client, their staff and other professional advisors.
Our services include:
- Rural property management
- Landlord and Tenant negotiations and management
- Estate strategic reviews and audits of existing policies
- Letting of property including tenant selection
- Rent collection and disbursement
- Estate sales and purchases
- Property maintenance
- Development opportunities
- Sporting and leisure opportunities
- Single Payment Scheme
- DEFRA Cross Compliance
- Conservation and environmental advice
- Advice in respect of public rights of way
- Financial management
- IHT advice
- Capital, rental and rating valuations
- Recruitment service
- Health and safety
If you are contemplating letting your property or require a professional rural estate management support service, please give John Robson a call on 01228 40 62 60 or email John with your details | for North Eastern enquiries, contact David Quayle in our Durham office on 0191 370 8530 or via email.